|Date: ||October 15-17, 2020|
|Format: ||Schedule of Events|
Thursday, October 15th
3. Evening Event (TBA)
Friday, October 16th
1. Breakfast - 7:00 - 8:30 am (Main Dining Room)
2. Shotgun Start - 9 am (3 x 9 hole matches)
3. Evening open
Saturday, October 17th
1. Breakfast - 7:00 - 8:30 am (Bar/Lounge)
2. Shotgun Start - 9 am (2 x 9 hole matches)
3. Shootout - 3:30 - 6 pm
4. Awards Banquet and Dinner (TBA)
|Scoring: ||Traditional MM scoring|
|Entry Fee: ||$275 PP + cart fees|
|Players Pool: ||$200 per team|
|Field Size Limit: ||90 Teams|
|Extra Info: ||Here is how the sign up is going to work:
1. Teams of two (Member 1 and Member 2) will sign up (each Member of the MGA is allowed to sign up one time, or more specifically you can only be part of one team)
2. Team sign ups will be on August 17.
The partner you pick and sign up with is the partner you are expected play with. Any changes to the two man teams after the sign up window closes will be subject to approval by the tournament committee.
To be eligible to play in the Member/Member Tournament, each MGA Member must have a valid current GHIN handicap index and posted at least 6 regular scores since October 1, 2019.
If you end up on the wait list, don't give up as your chances of getting in are still really good. Based on emergency cancellations the last two years you are likely to get a call. Be prepared
with your partner to confirm you can play at a moment's notice. If you receive a call and turn it down you may lose your automatic entry into next year's tournament.
Cancellation Policy and Instructions